(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
Architectural Desktop II - Commercial Buildings
Duration: 3 Days (10 am to 5 pm with one hour lunch break)
Cost: $ 1899 + HST
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
Build on knowledge gained in CADE 0000 (Architectural Desktop - Level I). This course covers intermediate level topics relating to commercial construction. New topics include: dynamic sections and elevations, elevation styles and updates, custom documentation content, spaces and space planning, layout tools and anchors, grids and structural members, schedules and schedule data, window assemblies, curtain walls and curtain wall units, working with camera objects, and preparing the ADT files for file linking to VIZ Render and Autodesk VIZ.. Students will create a preliminary assembly model of a five-story, 30 000 square foot, commercial office building.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
1. Work with the project manager to define levels, constructs and views for a 3D commercial building model with Architectural Desktop.
2. Work with the material editor to enhance wall and component styles with material finishes.
3. Create and modify commercial window assembly styles with Architectural Desktop.
4. Create and modify commercial curtain wall styles to create spanning constructs.
5. Create and modify structural grids and structural elements with Architectural Desktop.
6. Create and modify parametric, 3D commercial building models with Architectural Desktop.
8. Create ADT cameras and prepare Architectural Desktop models for linking to Autodesk VIZ.
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:email@example.com