(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
AutoDesk Inventor Basic
Duration: 3 Days (10 am to 5 pm with one hour lunch break)
Cost: $ 1899 + HST
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
Skill Level: Beginner
What you Will Learn
The Autodesk Inventor Level I course incorporates the features, commands and techniques for creating, editing and publishing parts, assemblies, and drawings with hands-on exercises. The primary objective of the course is to teach you the basic techniques incorporated in Autodesk Inventor.
Upon completion of the course, you will:
- Become familiar with the Autodesk Inventor interface
- Learn how to create parts and assemblies
- Manage drawings and part lists
No previous CAD experience necessary. However, drafting, design or engineering experience is a plus. A working knowledge of the Windows-based operating systems is preferred.
- Autodesk Inventor Interface
- Viewing Models in Autodesk Inventor
- Sketching, Constraining, and Dimensioning
- Creating and Editing Sketched Features
- Creating Placed Features
- Creating and Editing Drawing Views
- Creating and Documenting Assemblies
Why this course?
Autodesk Inventor delivers high-performance software for mechanical engineering and design to help accelerate design cycles, simplify data management, and make product development more affordable than ever. Autodesk Inventor is widely used by mechanidal design teams.
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:email@example.com