(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
Duration: 3 Days (10 am to 1 pm or 1 pm ro 4 pm daily or weekends), Total 30 Hours
Cost: $ 1899 + HST
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
COURSE DESCRIPTION:This course is designed to teach the essentials of using Autodesk Inventor. Each unit topic will provide you with comprehensive lessons, detailed procedures and lots of projects to apply your knowledge. Some of the topics covered in this course include: navigating the user interface; using basic sketching techniques; using basic and detailed shape design techniques; an assembly design overview; place, create and constrain components; interact with an assembly; basics of view creation; dimensions, annotations and tables; annotating assembly drawings and drawing standards and resources.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to use Inventor to:
1. Create an Inventor Project with Work Groups and Work Spaces.
2. Create and constrain parametric sketches with Inventor.
3. Create and modify basic sketched features with Autodesk Inventor.
4. Create and modify placed features with Autodesk Inventor.
5. Create and modify work features with Autodesk Inventor.
6. Create drawing sheets and multiview drawings with Autodesk Inventor.
7. Create and constrain basic assembly models with Autodesk Inventor.
8. Create presentation views and drawings from Assembly models with Autodesk Inventor.
9. Create a parts list and linked Bill of Materials for Assembly models with Autodesk Inventor.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for users who want to learn the essential tools and techniques of using Autodesk Inventor.
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:email@example.com