(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
AutoDesk InventorTraining(Intermediate to Advanced)
Duration: 3 Days (10 am to 1 pm or 1 pm ro 4 pm daily or weekends), Total 30 Hours
Cost: $ 1899 + HST
Prerequisite: AutoDesk InventorTraining(Basic)
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
This course will cover the following topics
- Autodesk Inventor Studio
- Autodesk Inventor Weldments
- Autodesk Inventor Positional Representations
- Autodesk Inventor Skeletal Modeling
- Autodesk Inventor iAssemblies
- Autodesk Inventor Assembly Design and Drawings
- Autodesk Inventor Part Design and Drawings
- Basics of Finite Elements Analysis
- Design Methods
Who Should Attend
- Autodesk Inventor Users
- Autodesk Inventor users who design or document weldments
- Autodesk Inventor users with the need to capture different assembly positions.
- Autodesk Inventor Designers
- New Autodesk Inventor Users.
- Anyone wanting to learn basic FEA principles.
- Any user looking to learn more about Plastic Part Design.
- Any user looking to learn more about Mold Design.
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:email@example.com