(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
AutoDesk Revit I - Introduction
Duration: 3 Days (10 am to 5 pm with one hour lunch break)
Cost: $ 1899 + HST
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
The REVIT architectural modelling program comprises intelligent building components, views, and annotations. REVIT encourages design changes anywhere, anytime by rippling any and all design modifications instantly and completely through the entire documentation set. This introductory course will lead the user through the basic procedures of designing an integrated building model. New topics will include: Project creation, navigation and display concepts, designing with components, working with levels, creating and editing walls, adding doors and windows, creating floor and roof objects, working with view properties, object styles, loading and modifying family components, adding dimensions and annotations, adding and modifying drawing sheets, and plotting procedures.
Upon successful completion of this curse student will be able to:
1. Create and modify wall styles with Autodesk Revit
2. Create and modify parametric components with Autodesk Revit
3. Create and modify parametric, 3D building models with Autodesk Revit
4. Work with the Revit display system to create floor plans, reflected ceiling plans, and presentation plans from a single building model.
5. Extract and annotate Floor plan drawings from a 3D Building model.
6. Extract and annotate Elevation drawings from a 3D building model.
7. Extract and annotate Section and Detail drawings from a 3D building model.
8. Generate rendered views of a 3D building model.
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org