(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
AutoDesk Revit II - Advanced Features
Duration: 3 Days (10 am to 5 pm with one hour lunch break)
Cost: $ 1899 + HST
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
Build on knowledge gained in CADE 9078 (Autodesk Revit I). Students will develop their knowledge of Revit modelling techniques through the creation of a medium-size commercial project. New topics include: phasing, importing and linking files, creating site plans, creating topographical surfaces, using area analysis tools, using the Family Editor, using space planning tools, creating schedules, creating and annotating detail views, working with curtain wall objects, and using Revit’s integrated rendering engine.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
1. Define phases and worksets for a 3D commercial building model with Autodesk Revit.
2. Work with the material editor to enhance wall and component styles with material finishes.
3. Create and modify commercial window assembly Families with Autodesk Revit.
4. Create and modify commercial curtain wall styles to create spanning elements.
5. Create and modify structural grids and structural elements with Autodesk Revit.
6. Create and modify parametric, 3D commercial building models with Autodesk Revit.
7. Create cameras and perspective views for still images with Autodesk Revit.
8. Create a basic walkthrough animation with Autodesk Revit
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:email@example.com