(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
AutoDesk VIZ I - Introduction to Modelling and Rendering
Duration: 3 Days (10 am to 5 pm with one hour lunch break)
Cost: $ 1899 + HST
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
Designed for Architectural and Interior Design professionals as well as special effects, game design and animation enthusiasts, this course introduces Autodesk VIZ visualization concepts. Learn basic principles of 3D computer modelling and rendering. Concepts include primitive and spline-based modelling, AEC object modelling, transforms and transform managers, sub-object modelling and modifiers. Techniques will be discussed on how to use CAD drawings as a basis for VIZ models. After becoming familiar with basic modelling techniques, learn how to apply realistic materials and textures, enhance your scenes with lighting and create photorealistic renderings.
Upon successful completion of the course the student will be able to:
1. Create primitive-based 3D Models with Autodesk VIZ.
2. Create spline-based 3D models with Autodesk VIZ.
3. Apply object, space, and world modifiers to 3D models with Autodesk VIZ.
4. Create and apply materials to 3D Models.
5. Create, work with, and modify standard lights in Autodesk VIZ.
6. Create, work with, and modify cameras in Autodesk VIZ.
7. Define rendering options and create photorealistic rendered images with Autodesk VIZ.
8. Create a simple camera animation with Autodesk VIZ.
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org