(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
AutoDesk VIZ II - Intermediate Rendering and Animation
Duration: 3 Days (10 am to 5 pm with one hour lunch break)
Cost: $ 1899 + HST
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
Build on knowledge gained in CADE 9101 (Autodesk VIZ - Introductory Modelling and Rendering) Learn how to create compound materials and textures and high resolution models of architecture and interiors. Create custom materials using multiple maps. Learn advanced lighting techniques tailored to individual projects, and image compositing and masking techniques to incorporate your virtual model into existing infrastructure. Learn how to create camera walkthroughs and fly-by animations. Learn advanced architectural modelling techniques using lofts and linked, CAD-based models. Learn basic techniques for transform-based animation, the principles of hierarchies and an introduction to the animation Track Editor.
On completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Create complex Architectural Models with Autodesk VIZ
2. Import and link drawing files and models from AutoCAD into Autodesk VIZ.
3. Create topographical landscape meshes.
4. Create advanced materials using masks, and multi-level texture mapping.
5. Create advanced materials with reflection mapping, opacity mapping, bump mapping and specular mapping.
6. Create and work with advanced lighting techniques including area lights, sunlight systems, and photometric lights.
7. Define Radiosity options and generate a radiosity solution for real world lighting and hyper- realistic rendered images of virtual environments.
8. Use advanced animation techniques to create architectural walkthroughs.
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org