(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
Duration: 3 Days (10 am to 5 pm with one hour lunch break)
Cost: $ 1899 + HST
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
What you Will Learn
The AutoLISP course is an AutoCAD programming course for non-programmers. By attending this course you will learn how to create custom programs and/or applications for AutoCAD.
Upon completion of the course, you will become familiar with:
- Loading and unloading 3rd party applications in AutoCAD
- The Visual LISP user interface
- Implementing AutoLISP programs
- Debugging programs
- Building applications
Completing the AutoCAD Level I course or having equivalent industrial experience is necessary.
- Loading and Unloading Applications into AutoCAD
- Visual LISP User Interface
- Developing Programs with Visual LISP
- AutoLISP Basics
- Debugging Programs
- Using AutoLISP to Communicate with AutoCAD
- Using AutoLISP to Manipulate AutoCAD Objects
- Building Applications
- Maintaining Visual LISP Application
- Working with ActiveX
This course is designed to teach existing AutoCAD users the most famous AutoCAD programming tool.
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org