(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
Duration: 3 Days
Cost: $ 1899 + HST
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
Prerequisite: Familiarity with workstation operation, basic operating system commands, and basic use of the system editor is recommended Experience in mechanical design and drawing production is recommended.
Developed by Dassault Systems, CATIA (Computer Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Application) is recognized as the world's leading CAD/CAM/CAE software. CATIA is designed to optimize all stages of the production life cycle and offers the most comprehensive applications portfolio available in a single system, aiming to maximize concurrent product development practices and process re-engineering. CATIA is used widely across all industries; Consumer Goods, Fabrication & Assembly, Electrical & Electronics Goods, Automotive, Aerospace, Shipbuilding and Process Plants. CATIA's modular design allows customers to select and add applications specific to their needs with the flexibility to be tailored to meet any company size - large or small.
What You Will Learn
The process of designing models with CATIA V5 from conceptual sketching, through to solid modeling, assembly design, and drawing production
After completing the course you will be able to: Understand the parametric design philosophy of CATIA V5.
- User Interface
- Workbench Concept
- The Specification Tree
- Manipulating and Viewing Objects
- Sketcher Creation
- Sketcher Constraints and Dimensions
- Sketcher Analysis Tools
- Manage profiles
- Extruded, Revolved, Swept & Blended Cuts Features
- Variable Section Loft and Helical Sweeps
- Datum Plane and Axes Creation
- Simple Rounds, Chamfers and Draft
- Parent/Child Relationships
- Transformations and Patterns
- Assembling Components
- Assembly Constraints
- Hiding and Filtering Constraints
- Interference checking and measurement
- Editing Parts in an Assembly
- Generated Drawing
- Main, Section and Cuts Views
- Secondary Views
- Generative Dimensions
- Symbols and 2D draft entities
- Project Work
To Obtain Certificate
- Satisfactory attendance
- Satisfactory completion of class assignments
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for design engineers, mechanical designers, and industrial designers. People in related roles who need to use three-dimensional parametric solid models.
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org