(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
Microstation V8 Level1 – 2D Design
Duration: 3 Days (10 am to 5 pm with one hour lunch break)
Cost: $1899 + HST
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
Prerequisite: Familiarity with workstation operation, basic operating system commands, and basic use of the system editor is recommended.
How to work with priliminary settings of drawings How to use MicroStation to create, modify and manage 2D objects Working with Attributes, Layers, Texts and Dimensions Working with Cells and X-References.
To Obtain Certificate
- Satisfactory attendance
- Satisfactory completion of class assignments
- Introduction to Microstation
- Creating a New 2D/3D file using seed file and making back-up File
- Getting familiar with Microstation Window and Mouse Controls
- Setting the Element Attributes
- Snapping Tentative Points to Elements
- Drawings Lines, Rectangles, Circles, Ellipse, Arcs, Polygons
- Element Selection and Fence Contents
- Manipulating the Elements: Copy, Move, Move Parallel, Scale, Rotate, Mirror and Array and Hatching &
- Working with Levels, Setting Element Levels, Level Symbology and Display
- Placing and Creating Cells
- Grouping and Dropping objects
- Adding Text and Dimensions to the object
- Working with View ports, Multi-view layout and Plotting
- PROJECT WORK
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for Designers,Drafters, Architects , Engineers , Planners , Surveyors , Technicians, and other technical Professionals. People in related roles can also benefit from taking this course.
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org