(Regular Track - Two Weeks)
(Fast Track - 2-5 days)
Microstation V8 Level11 – 2D Design
Duration: 3 Days (10 am to 5 pm with one hour lunch break)
Cost: $1899 + HST
On special request the workshop can be done on weekday nights or on weekends.
Prerequisite: Familiarity with workstation operation, basic operating system commands, and basic use of the system editor is recommended.
How to work with priliminary settings of drawings How to use MicroStation to create, modify and manage 2D objects Working with Attributes, Layers, Texts and Dimensions Working with Cells and X-References.
To Obtain Certificate
- Satisfactory attendance
- Satisfactory completion of class assignments
- Introduction to Solid and Surface modeling
- Working with Views and Shade modes
- Creating basic 3D Solid and Surface objects
- Developing 3D objects from 2D objects
- Understanding Surface Generation methods
- Modifying 3D solid and surface objects
- Rendering 3D objects
- PROJECT WORK
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for Designers,Drafters, Architects , Engineers , Planners , Surveyors , Technicians, and other technical Professionals. People in related roles can also benefit from taking this course.
For more information, please call us at 647-430-7478 or email us at:email@example.com